Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Quote of the week

How do I change? If I feel depressed I will sing. If I feel sad I will laugh. If I feel ill I will double my labour. If I feel fear I will plunge ahead. If I feel inferior I will wear new garments. If I feel uncertain I will raise my voice. If I feel poverty I will think of wealth to come. If I feel incompetent I will think of past success. If I feel insignificant I will remember my goals. Today I will be the master of my emotions. Og Mandino, “The Greatest Salesman in the World”

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Best quote of the week ever!

It's the best advice you could give anyone...its the way to live...

erinP said...

oooh i like this one very inspirational!

meLlow/raNdomKiY! said...

Pretty damn dope! I really liked it ! But I can admit Beth liked it way more than me !
She keep reading it over and over!

Since ur subscribing to my blog ill subscribe to yours siR ! And for the record just because you have a penis, does not mean you have to comment on the one about my fear of penis! Hahha makes no sense but I just felt like being a weird jerk!

Kkkkk !

Gift said...

uhmm i'm stealing your quote.. well not that its urs lol. but that was really deep. it reassures the uncertain and the nonbeliever